Our flowers arrive in semi-bud form and will need 1-2 days to fully bloom. Plesae request a shipping date accordingly to ensure gorgeous wedding blooms for your big day.
Prior to receiving your flowers, please prepare yourself with all the tools & storage that you will need.
Buckets (5-10 five gallon depending on the size of your package)
Floral Tape & Ribbons or Twine
Helpers (friends and family make the process much easier and enjoyable)
Let's get our hands dirty:
- Upon receiving your flowers, immediately remove them from the box.
- Cut diagonally about 1 inch from the bottom of the stems (2-3 inches for taller stems).
- Store in the buckets filled with enough water to cover stems at least 5 inches.
- Hydrate for at least 12 hours, 24 hours for optimal hydration.
- Keep the flowers in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. Temperatures 75°F and below are good, the lower the better (For biological reasons, do not place in your kitchen refrigerator).